Cartwright’s pastry chef, Amanda Crick, lovingly crafts homemade, delectable desserts that are so good, you might not want to share. One of our guests’ favorites is the Cowboy Campfire S’mores, a sophisticated twist on the old-time classic. In addition to preparing sweet delights, Amanda also bakes all of our irresistible breads in-house daily. Crick and her creations have been featured in Phoenix Magazine.
Fresh Ranch-Made Desserts 11.
- Cowboy Campfire S’mores, Flaming Marshmallow Layered with House-Made Graham Cracker and Warm Chocolate Ganache
- Pastel de Tres Leches, Moist Cake with a Cajeta Carmel Sauce and Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
- Brûléed Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake with Fresh Orange Segments & Limoncello Sauce
- Chocolate Sonoran Ranch House Cake with a Mexican Chocolate Kahlúa Sauce
- Caramelized Banana and Coconut Cream Pie with Macadamia Nuts, Dark Rum & Banana Syrup
- Chocolate Coconut Cake, Vanilla Almond Milk Ganache Glaze, Candied Marcona Almond Truffles, Raspberry Coulis and Chocolate Sauce (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
- Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée with Cowboy Coffee Bean Crisp (GFO)
- Talenti Gelato & House-Made Sorbets with House-Made Peanut Brittle (GFO)
- Prickly Pear
- Sea Salt Caramel
- Tahitian Vanilla Bean
- Double Dark Chocolate
- Please inquire about our seasonal sorbets