At Cartwright’s Sonoran Ranch House, beer drinkers can choose from a fine selection of frothy, satisfying options that pair perfectly with our hearty cuisine. We offer drafts and bottles from around the world in a variety of styles chosen specifically for their superior taste profiles. Whether you’re an ale aficionado or lager lover, you will find something to suit your palate.
Beers of the World
Draft Beers 16 oz.
- Bud Light 4
- Blue Moon Wheat 5
- Grand Canyon Amber 5
Domestic Bottled Beers
All domestic bottled beers 4
- Miller Lite
- Michelob Ultra
- Bud Light
- Coors Light
A malt beer made with a top fermenting yeast, often
lower in carbonation, darker in color and stronger in flavor.
- 4 Peaks Kilt Lifter ~ Arizona
- Newcastle Brown Ale ~ England
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ~ California
- Guinness Stout Pub Draught ~ Ireland
- Mirror Pond Pale Ale ~ Oregon
- Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA ~ Delaware
A beer that is made with a bottom fermenting yeast, stored in a refrigerated cellar for 1-3 months until free of sediment and crystal clear. This produces a beer that is light, bubbly and golden in color.
- Corona ~ Mexico
- Negra Modelo ~ Mexico
- Heineken ~ Holland
- Amstel Light ~ Holland
- Stella Artois ~ Belgium
Weiss / Wheat Beer
- Hopf Dunkle Weise Hefe Weizen ~ Germany 7
- Lost Coast Great White (Hefe-Weizen) ~ California 5
- St. Pauli Girl ~ Germany 4.5